New digital business models and ecosystems will affect not only our way of work and doing business, but our daily life as well, bringing a whole new range of innovative services into our lives. ICT technologies, like cloud, artificial intelligence, IoT and 5G mobile communications are recognized as enablers of digital business models and ecosystems, contributing to a circular economy, a more sustainable society, and a smarter use of resources. Finding the right partners and pooling resources enables a more level playing field in which small and large companies alike can thrive.
For the dotmagazine issue on “Digital Business Models & Ecosystems” in March/April 2024, we welcome articles from members, partners, and customers of the eco Association/DE-CIX Group that showcase how digital business enables innovation and is revolutionizing society and the economy.
Submissions date for Part 1: 21 February 2024
Submissions date for Part 2: 27 March 2024
Contributions can take the form of:
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks (link to template)
- Case studies (link to template)
We’d welcome stories looking at supporting business from perspectives such as:
Drivers of innovative digital business models & ecosystems, e.g.
- Cross-functional teams
- Connectivity & 5G
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Industrial IoT
- Data analytics & data management
- Supporting brands
Tools to support digital transformation & ecosystems, e.g.
- Digital infrastructures
- Cloud & Cloud Native
- Artificial intelligence
- Smart value chains
- Communication tools
Innovations exemplified in use cases, e.g.
- Enterprises: Automotive, Finance, Health, etc.
- Digital infrastructures
- Social projects
You have a related burning topic that doesn’t fit into the categories above? Talk to us! email@example.com
Please note: your contribution should not be too technical – the focus should be more on the strategic level.
- Given that the goal of the eco Association – as publisher of dotmagazine – is the responsible shaping of the Internet, promoting diversity is in our deepest interest. To boost the profile of women in the Internet industry, we are particularly keen to have the voices of women heard in our industry insights. We therefore especially welcome articles, quotes, and case studies which are (co-)written by, feature, or quote Women in Tech.
- For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors. By submitting a contribution to dotmagazine, you agree to these guidelines.
- For the purposes of planning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a contribution.
- To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.