Present & Future Workplaces – Call for Contributions
Are you building a culture or providing solutions and technology that help the IT and tech industry to thrive in the future of work? dotmagazine’s Call for Contributions on ‘making work work’.
Are you building a culture or providing solutions and technology that help the IT and tech industry to thrive in the future of work? For the issue on Present and Future Workplaces in March/April 2023, dotmagazine welcomes articles from members, partners and customers of the eco Association/DE-CIX Group that highlight initiatives for new ways of working or which showcase the promotion of diversity or educational support in the Internet industry’s new world of work.
Submissions date for Part 1: 1 March 2023
Submissions date for Part 2: 29 March 2023
Contributions can take the form of:
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks
- Case studies
We’d welcome stories looking at supporting business from the perspectives of (but not limited to):
- Professional networks & initiatives to share expertise and knowledge
- How to address and overcome the lack of specialists
- Remote and hybrid working models
- Collaboration tools
- Tools in recruitment: AI, platforms, etc.
- HR topics: agility, employer branding, ethics, etc.
- New approaches to (virtual) education, training, recruitment and onboarding
- Well-being metrics
- Safe & secure technology in New Work
- The role of email in workplaces
Equality and diversity
- Narrowing the digital divide
- Diversity-based company cultures
- Diversity role models – e.g., Women in Tech leaders
- Digital education for a digital future
- Future skills-sets
- Smart campus
You have a related burning topic that doesn’t fit into the categories above? Talk to us! email@example.com
Please note: your contribution should not be too technical – the focus should be more on the strategic level.
- Given that the goal of the eco Association – as publisher of dotmagazine – is the responsible shaping of the Internet, promoting diversity is in our deepest interest. To boost the profile of women in the Internet industry, we are particularly keen to have the voices of women heard in our industry insights. We therefore especially welcome articles, quotes, and case studies which are (co-)written by, feature or quote Women in Tech.
- For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors. By submitting a contribution to dotmagazine, you agree to these guidelines.
- For the purposes of planning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a contribution.
- To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.